The “Gateway Arch National Park” Magnet�is part of our exciting Discover America Collection of collectible souvenir magnets. The vintage travel sticker / patch design format features the Gateway Arch with the St. Louis skyline in the background and the Mississippi River waters in the foreground.�Like all of our Classic refrigerator magnets, the Gateway Arch National Park Magnet is made of flexible molded rubber, and is extremely durable and rich in color and detail. This magnet measures 2.9″ x 3.1″ (seven square inches). And best of all, it is made right here in the U.S.A.!
- Approx. 2.9″ x 3.1″ (seven square inches) / .1� thickness / 7 colors
- Jumbo rubber magnet with 3-dimensional molded detail
- Magnet reads:��Discover Gateway Arch National Park – St. Louis MO – Est. 1967�
- Colorful graphic of the Gateway Arch and St. Louis skyline
- Available bulk or in a souvenir �Classic Magnet� poly bag
- Made in U.S.A.!
Product SKU: NPC-101